Now that your order is complete, head to my.LEOPARD to activate the DV SSL certificate via Sectigo.
DV stands for Domain Validation, which means we only need to verify that you control the domain name.
Once you're on the Service page for the DV SSL in my.LEOPARD, head to Activation and begin reading.
From there, either make sure you can access 1 of the 5 email addresses, or upload the verification.
Email addresses: admin@ / administrator@ / hostmaster@ / postmaster@ / webmaster@
Verification file: an HTML file will be provided to you for upload as detailed in my.LEOPARD
Once you're ready, choose your desired option and then proceed onwards. Verification is quick!
If you're having problems, make sure test emails reach you, or that you can reach the file directly.
Question time for DV SSLs
- I don't have one of those emails configured, can I use another?
- No - the regulatory body dictates that only those 5 are suitable.
- Please consider creating an email forwarder to a real mailbox of yours.
- Once the certificate's been issued, can I delete the verification HTML file?
- Yes - the file's only required initially and is different each time.
- Later on, if I want to re-use the same validity, can I reissue it?
- Yes - we're able to re-issue your certificate for you
- Please note that we'll need a new CSR from you