Rather than using the cPanel Backup functionality, you can take advantage of JetBackup archives that are ready-to-go.
Once you're logged into the cPanel account in question, you can easily download a full compressed backup by:
- Clicking through to JetBackup (in the Files category)
- Clicking on Total Accounts (should say 1 above it)
- Selecting the account, and then View Backups
- Choosing each date option in the list until
- It shows as a "Compressed" backup
- Once you've found that, click Download
That will start the job of pulling the requested backup across to the server, making it ready for download.
If you need a more recent backup of the entire account, you can generate one using cPanel instead.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to let our crew know so that we're able to assist you!