Website down? Emails broken? Worried your data bits may be in peril? Fear not, it may be a simple fix!
You'll need to login to your my.LEOPARD account first up, so head here: https://my.leopard.host
- In the left-hand menu click on Services, then My Services
- Go to the Service page for your Hosting account with us
- Browse down the page for the Firewall Unblocking tool
- This will let you check your IP Address in the Firewall
- If blocked, it will also advise you of the Block Reason
If you're finding that you get re-blocked shortly afterwards, you likely have a device trying to use invalid email configuration somewhere in your Local Network.
As your entire local network (ie. your office/home) routes through an Internet Connection (ie. nbn, or your mobile SIM plan) which has a single Public IP Address, all devices on that network will see the same problem with your website and emails not working.
You can check your IP Address here: https://ip.tnc.tools
Still having trouble? Please make contact: https://leopard.host/contact-us