cPanel won't be able to enable filtering for your domain if it can't alter DNS, so here's the manual way.
- Login to your DNS provider and make sure your DNS records are up in front of you
- For the MX records of the root domain in question, update them to:
- mx11.filtering.net.au (Priority: 10) (TTL: 1 week)
- mx12.filtering.net.au (Priority: 20) (TTL: 1 week)
- Make sure your SPF record includes the below value to include our mail systems
- _spf.spamfiltering.net.au (this would be added into an include: value)
- Send a test email from another platform (ie. Gmail) & check it reaches you
- If you experience any bounce-back/NDR/etc, please send it to us!
Having problems with email?
Let our Tech Support team know about it!